Small Business Loans
Whether you need funding for startup or expansion, a loan can be the lifeblood of your business. We offer growing businesses a variety of flexible financial alternatives tailored to meet each client's unique borrowing needs.
Revolving Lines of Credit
- Business Line of Credit offers great low variable rates.
- Easy access to funds when you need it.
- Extra cash flow to purchase inventory or cover seasonal expenses.
- The smart choice for overdraft protection on your business checking account.
- Allows you to finance equipment or vehicle purchases; building expansion or any other project that
requires long-term financing.
- Predictable monthly payments with fixed-rate.
- Terms vary based on loan purpose.
- Allows you to borrow funds up to a predetermined amount to acquire land and to construct owner-occupied buildings or investment property.
- Interest only applies to the amount borrowed.
- Provides a term loan in conjunction with construction loan--supply financing after construction is completed.
Letters of Credit
- Provides stand-by and import Letters of Credit at competitive rates.
- Structured in a variety of ways to accommodate your needs.
Increase productivity of your business, conserve capital, and in some cases, enjoy tax benefits. We purchase the equipment for you and design a lease best suited to your needs.
- 100% financing
- Flexible terms
- Pay with pretax dollars
- Make level payments
- Capital, True, and Municipal leases available
Government Lending Programs
Small Business Administration Loans
- A wide range of options and the dedicated service you need.
- More flexible options to help businesses that might not qualify for traditional loans.
Other Government loans
- Hancock Bank holds a "Preferred Lender" designation with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Hancock Bank also participates in other State and Federally guaranteed loan programs such as:
- USDA Rural Business Services
- State-supported programs
Credit Card Services
Hancock Visa® Business Credit Card
- A great way to manage, monitor, and control employee business expenses is the Hancock Visa® Business Credit Card.
- Accepted at merchants worldwide.
- Monthly statements help you monitor and control business expenses.
- A convenient way for employees to pay for travel and entertainment expenses.
- Learn more
Back to Top