By offering the convenience of the Internet coupled with a powerful set of tools, Treasury Solution enables you to completely manage your company’s needs securely—right from your office.
Now you can have information on your company’s cash position when you need it so you can maximize your cash for investments and long‐term profits. No software needs to be loaded on your computer, so you can manage multiple accounts anytime from any computer with an Internet connection and a browser. The modular design allows you to enroll in only those components that make sense for your company. What’s more, you can assign different levels of access to your associates based on the functions they conduct for you. Visit our Online Education Center to learn more.
What You Can Do on the Network
- View previous day information on all business accounts and opening loan balances.
- View intraday transactions reflected in real time including incoming Teller transactions, incoming ACH items and Wire Transfers, Controlled Disbursement totals and other items posted to your accounts.
- Export detailed transaction information to spreadsheets or financial software.
- Get information on transferred funds between Hancock accounts in real time on bank systems.
- Transfer funds among your accounts (one-to-one or in batches), either for immediate effect or on a future-dated basis.
- Initiate domestic and foreign currency Wire Transfers—repetitive and non-repetitive, singly or in batches.
- Customize each of your users’ level of security.
- End of Month e‐Statement—truncated or with any number of check images attached.
- Lockbox Report—includes a breakdown of daily deposits and optional access to check, invoice, and envelope images on the day of deposit.
- EDI Report—includes ACH addendum information.
- View online images of the fronts and backs of posted checks.
- Check the status of a cleared check and place a Stop Payment online.
- Get customized e-mail Alerts.
- Access links to commonly used sites including a Treasury Services Resource Center which includes User Guides for various services and links to valuable industry and regulatory information.
For more information about Treasury Solution functionality contact your Treasury Services Sales Specialist.